Thursday, December 25, 2008

25(th) is ending in bout a few hours time.. Generally... it's.. dull (yet) erm.. I don't know or maybe it was me who is asking for too much, too greedy, too.. erm.. not contented. Which? >.< anyway who cares. like I said . . it's another day.

got back from his place this morning.. bathed changed & headed off with his family over to Suntec.. to have our porridge buffet.. not bad, it's cheaper than I expected.. after porridge buffet.. drove over to marina barage to do some chilling and... chilling

then to one of the deadest building.. guess which, it's the Marine parade. fuck! I admit that I do have tons of moments over at parkway.. (nokia) but the building itself is generally DEAD. I can't help feeling wow wow each time I enter the building.. you know what's adding on strongly to the fact that 25(th) is like any other mundane days? it's when i see people still working. . like HELLO . . people working on 25(th) is really torture.. serving those people even on 25(th). the significant to it became even smaller.. But without these people, how is going to the mall(s) possible?! Irony, again.

& oh ya, I wanted to yell badly that I passed the freaking FTT!!!! wooooOlalalalla. that's up right happiness(!) hahhaha. Still got 20 practicals to go, wtfh? 1.4k come to me!!!!

No comments: